Eldo247 prevents admissions to hospital by picking up illness and problems early and enabling early discharge. It also provides an easy method to store healthcare measurements taken at home, for example: blood pressure, blood glucose or oxygen concentration.
- Our system will pick up the fact that expected events such as opening the fridge door, going to the toilet or going to bed are not happening and raise the alarm.
- The Eldo247 solution will check the safety of the housing environment.
- In addition there is a panic alarm with speaker-phone which can be accessed in several rooms.
- As new home-based health monitoring equipment becomes available it can easily be added to the Eldo247 basestation (e.g. wearable ECG monitors or continuous blood analysis).
- All data is kept for 10 years, customer identification is kept completely safe on secure servers.
When the user pushes the panic button on their pendant or wrist, a voice from the Eldo247 basestation will tell them an alarm has been raised. A speaker-phone call is placed to either a family member or professional monitoring service that has been previously setup on the website. The telephone numbers can easily be changed at any time.
Depending on the situation, the receiving party will decide the most appropriate course of action: provide reassurance over the phone, ask a neighbour to visit or call the emergency services.
By using one or more Passive Infrared (PIR) sensors and Inertia detectors, carers for the older person can be sure that they are moving around their home as normal. The sensors can be placed wherever in the house is most appropriate, in a hallway or landing, the kitchen, bathroom, lounge. Inertia sensors can detect the fridge or any other internal door being opened and closed. There is no disruptive, internal wiring required and the sensors are not cameras.
The home temperature is continuously monitored and if found to be outside the parameters set via the website (too hot or too cold), then an alert can also be set.
If the optional flood or smoke alarms are be triggered, an email, SMS text or voice alert will be sent depending on the configured settings, the person receiving the alarm can call back through the speaker phone system.